Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. As part of CWP Renewables commitment to ongoing engagement and as part of the Social Impact Assessment (SIA) and Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the Spicers Creek Wind Farm (the Project) we are looking to collect feedback from residents and local community members about the Project and your experiences of living in your community and the broader region.
Umwelt, a social and environmental consultancy is undertaking this survey to inform the SIA for the Spicers Creek Wind Farm. Questions relate to:
- perceived impacts of the project
- your experience with CWP Renewables to date
- community needs and values
- your preferences for engagement
All information you provide is confidential and only reported in an anonymous aggregate form.
The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete. You can save at any time and continue later (note the survey may be sent to your junk email folder).
How will your responses be used?
The responses you provide will be used by CWP Renewables to inform their future planning and community engagement.
- Feedback collected will be used to inform Project planning and design and the environmental and social assessments for the Project.
- Your responses are confidential and will only reported in a de-identified form.
- CWP Renewables is committed to providing feedback on the outcomes of the consultation program and study to participants.